Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finished Summer Work/Moving/Other Things/Next Getting Ready For Togo

Alright guys, I have been MIA for a while. Well I have been working like a  mad women, and also moving  my things back to my Mommy's house and working on  other things which include Yehri Wi Cry, Inc ( Hear Our Cry) fundraising events for the  first Implementation trip for our cause ( Please check out this organization at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yehri-Wi-Cry-Inc/203913892973792 for more information). So I have not had the time to blog, or get ready for Togo. However; I finished my last summer school teaching in the classroom on Friday, and now I only have a 3 days, two night trip  next week with the students then I will start getting things ready for my departure. I hope everyone in country are doing good. I am so excited that I have less than two month, but It is surreal.  I am very ready for this next step of my life. Anyone who can help me with things  to buy for packing, especially does that just left for Togo, or have been there. Please post under this comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment